Liza J. Lee, Vancouver
I have 15+ years of experience in content strategy, copywriting, UX writing, and project management in collaboration with creative directors, UX designers, visual designers, developers, and stakeholders.
I’ve been working mostly in SaaS, technology, and utilities since 2017 developing content strategy, copywriting, and UX writing with multi-disciplinary teams.
I believe an effective content strategy is more than great ideas and nice-looking designs. It focuses on important factors such as successful customer journeys, data clarity, and measurable results.
When not working with words, I’m creating NFTs on MP4s in web 3 technology.
- Technology: Global IT Consulting, Fintech, AI, and Web3
- Financial Services: Banking, Investments, and Insurance
- Utilities: Gas, Electric, and Telecommunications
- Avanade: Content strategy, copywriting, and UX writing for global IT consulting
- Avanade Shark Thank Award 2022 Winner: The Art Party NFT roadmap and Web3
- Microsoft: Viva Topics Microsoft Learn certification with AI technology
- HSBC: Managed up to $1M budget for marketing product launches
- Google Local Guide: Over 19 million photo views to benefit local businesses