Liza J. Lee, Vancouver, BC
I have 15+ years of experience in content strategy, technical writing, copywriting, UX writing in collaboration with creative directors, UX designers, visual designers, developers, and stakeholders—in utilities, technology, and financial services.
I believe an effective content strategy is more than great ideas and nice-looking designs. It focuses on important factors such as successful customer journeys, data clarity, and measurable results.
When not working with words, I’m involved in Web 3.0 events.
- Avanade: Content strategy, writing, and editing for global IT consulting
- Avanade Shark Thank Award 2022 Winner: NFT Roadmap & Web 3.0
- Microsoft: Viva Topics Microsoft Learn certification with AI technology
- HSBC: Managed up to $1M budget for marketing product launches
- Google Local Guide: Over 20 million photo views to benefit local businesses
- Technology: Global IT Consulting, Fintech, AI, and Web 3.0
- Financial Services: Banking, Investments, and Insurance
- Utilities: Gas, Electric, and Telecommunications
Digital & email marketing
- Digital marketing management at HSBC for product launches with budgets up to $1 M each for marketing plans, branding, and trademarking
- Email marketing automation for Western Union Business Solutions for 1.5 million emails/month and 400,000 global payments contacts on Oracle Eloqua and Binary Stream (Microsoft Partner ISV for Dynamics ERPs) content on HubSpot.
Generative AI writing & editing
Wrote and edited short and long-form Large Language Model prompts and completions that met high daily quota and quality standards for a global team of 500+ writers and editors with 500,000+ prompts and completions in 5 months to jumpstart a generative AI service; adapted and adjusted to the many pivots and gained deep expertise.