Vancouver Content Marketing
To Attract Visitors and to Nurture Leads
Organize Websites and Assets with Content Strategy
- To improve your visitor’s site experience and guide them to take their next steps.
- That involves auditing, analyzing, planning, creating, publishing and governance.
- Content includes SEO, copywriting, blogging, email, graphics, video, audio and PR.
Attract Targetted and Relevant Visitors with Keywords
- To attract the right visitors to your site who are the most likely leads.
- By getting found for targeted and relevant keywords for search engines.
- To ensure that all that effort you’ve already spent on your web design is not wasted.
Communicate to Your Audience with Best Practices
- With eye-catching and benefit-filled headlines to capture your prospects attention.
- Followed by body copy that compels your visitors to read down your message.
- Then persuading your visitors to take action with desired responses.
Use Email Marketing Automation to Nurture and Convert Your Leads
- Enabling you to build relationships with your prospects and clients.
- With messages that are timely and significant to drive conversions.
- And allowing you to continuously improve your marketing automation.
Develop a Social Media Strategy to Meet Your Marketing Objectives
- To connect with your target market through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- To improve brand awareness and increase credibility through engagement.
- To grow your fan base and drive more traffic to your website for leads.
Track and Analyze Your Keywords, Referral Sites and Content
- To facilitate closed-loop reporting for insights to improve poorly performing web pages.
- To monetize your traffic by sending it to the right landing page with a submission form.
- And enabling you to attribute specific prospects and lead conversions back to your CRM.
Attract New Leads With Strategic Copywriting